Wednesday, April 25, 2018

World Walking Update: California Walk

A little while back I found a website called World Walking (link on the sidebar) and I've decided that it's kind a fun little way to measure my walking progress through the weeks outside of my giant Walk Around the World journey that's been in progress for the last several years. Right now I'm working on what's called the California Walk and when I updated my progress today I found out that I'm officially outside of the first milestone area, Eureka, and I'm now out on the open road as I head toward Milestone 2: Sacramento. Below are a progress screenshot from my WW dashboard. If you get motivated to join WW, feel free to let me know. Maybe we can start a team walk and knock out one of the really big routes that's available to try.



Progress: 188, 349 / 2,245,986 Steps (8% Complete)

No comments:

Post a Comment