Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Fitbit Weekly Stats: Apr 02 to Apr 08




Long story short, my fitbit steps are actually 10,000 steps over for the week. I only got about 46,000 total steps for the week. And for the record, it was a rough one. I was off the entire week due to a back injury and even as I write, my back is still giving me problems. I'm hoping that this week will be a lot better because I've decided that if nine days off isn't healing my back and I can still workout, then I should. I mean, I can't let Leisa Stamey catch up to me, right? She could really gain on me this week since I only put in about 19 miles. Here's the standings as of today:


Fingers crossed that April 9 through April 15 brings lots of miles and no new injuries. The last thing I need after a bum back is a recurrence of my hip flexor or hamstring injuries. I'd go crazy if that happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment