Friday, April 20, 2018

Fitbit Weekly Stats: Apr 09 to Apr 15


 This is so late. Last week was a blur and I got nothing posted. I did figure out why my weekly stat reports weren't coming in, though. In mid-March, I changed my old email password and neglected to change it on my importing permissions to Gmail. As a result, nothing had forwarded for a month. That's all fixed now, so pretty stat reports are back in action!

That all taken care of, last week was the week that I thought I'd beat W.B...and it didn't happen. I mean, you can even see Tuesday where I walked almost 20,000 steps to try and catch up to him and yet it...didn't happen. This week (April 16 to 22) isn't going to be any better, either. He's hiking up a local mountain every morning and as of writing this post, he's averaged over 15,000 steps for the week. I have no idea how I'll ever catch up.

Walk Around the World Rankings through April 15:
Me: 8,115.3 m (ahead by 92.8 m)
Leisa: 8,022.5 m

P.S: Something is wrong with WATW right now and is subtracting miles from members instead of adding them to our totals right now. I managed to fix my numbers by resubmitting them to the tracker, but I don't know if Leisa Stamey has noticed. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment