Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Motivation Issues - Shark Week

Since Friday, my motivation has been in the pits. I worked out yesterday, but I didn't feel strong like I usually do and I instead of going to Monday yoga, I came home and ate Vietnamese food with my husband instead (and it wasn't very healthy...)

I'm not really sure right now about what I should do. Frankly, just writing this all down is making me more motivated to hit the gym tonight, but I don't feel as revved up as I want to be. My guess is that my hormones are off with Shark Week (Ooh Ha Ha!) and I'm just feeling sort of lousy all over, but bodies are complicated, so I'm not quite sure. And it certainly isn't helping that I left my fitbit at work this evening when I left for the night. Not good, but what can you do about it? I'll just have to get it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment