Monday, March 26, 2018

Fitbit Weekly Stats: Mar 19 to 25



 Stats for the week included 57281 steps, (only) 30 floors, and a not-so-great mileage of 25.11 miles. It certainly wasn't my best week, but seeing that my long time rival Leisa Stamey catching up to me on Walk Around the World has me very motivated to get  my mileage back up so that she doesn't pass me again. At one point, I had almost a 100 mile lead on her, so seeing her only 9.5 miles behind me has me pretty frustrated (and yet motivated.)

This next week, three coworkers and I will be competing in a Workweek Hustle on fitbit, so I'm hoping that the competition will motivate me to get my step count up and hit 70000 or more steps for next week. Will I do it? I have no idea, but it's worth a shot. And since I get $0.25 for every 10000 steps that I walk per day (rounded down), I'm also monetarily motivated so that I can earn more money toward my Dopey 2023 trip. And collectively it all helps me get healthier, so it's an all around win. Fingers crossed for a good week and a happy Spring Break to me because I'm taking three days off of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment