Monday, March 12, 2018

Fitbit Stats for Mar 5 to Mar 11


 Last week I had set the goal of hitting 10,000 steps each day and averaging more than 70,000 for the week, but I ended up not hitting my goal. In truth, I only took one extra workout day off for the week, but I didn't take active rest days on the weekend and it caught up with me really fast. I also got kind of thrown off of my weekend routine because Gym Buddy Monica was out of town and whether or not I'll be continuing my weekend yoga classes is currently up in the air. Not good excuses, but things happened the way they did nonetheless.

The good news of this week's fitbit recap is that even though my miles were down, I managed to put in extra floors, I managed to average more sleep each night, and my resting heart rate has begun dropping down (a good indication that my cardiovascular fitness is going up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment